NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 4- Chemical Kinetics. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry includes detailed solutions of all questions for NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Book.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Chapter: Chapter 4- Chemical Kinetics
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 4- Chemical Kinetics
For the reaction R → P, the concentration of a reactant changes from 0.03 M to 0.02 M in 25 minutes. Calculate the average rate of reaction using units of time both in minutes and seconds.
NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Chemistry
- Chapter 1- The Solid State
- Chapter 2- Solutions
- Chapter 3- Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4- Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5- Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7- The P-Block Elements
- Chapter 8- D and F- Block Elements
- Chapter 9- Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13- Amines
- Chapter 14- Biomolecules
- Chapter 15- Polymers
- Chapter 16- Chemistry in Everyday Life
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 helped you! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12, please share this post.