NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 3- Electrochemistry. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry includes detailed solutions of all questions for NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Book.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Chapter: Chapter 3- Electrochemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 3- Electrochemistry
Arrange the following metals in the order in which they displace each other from the solution of their salts.
Al, Cu, Fe, Mg and Zn
The following is the order in which the given metals displace each other from the solution of their salts.
Mg, Al, Zn, Fe, Cu
NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Chemistry
- Chapter 1- The Solid State
- Chapter 2- Solutions
- Chapter 3- Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4- Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5- Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7- The P-Block Elements
- Chapter 8- D and F- Block Elements
- Chapter 9- Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13- Amines
- Chapter 14- Biomolecules
- Chapter 15- Polymers
- Chapter 16- Chemistry in Everyday Life
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 helped you! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12, please share this post.